Makers need space to store projects, tools and more. We have several types of storage options paid and unpaid.
Basic Member Storage
Basics member storage is space that is included with your membership. This is unsecured limited stoarage. Items stored in any of basic member storage areas are subject to the AMT Storage Policy. We have basic member storage in the following areas;
- CoWorking – small cubbies
- Workshop – Horizontal lumber storage, sheet good storage, and small project storage.
- Metal – Small space shared with general scrap pile
- Storage – One of the 6 foot shelving units. Posted rules apply.
- Project – Two of the 6 foot shelving units. Guidelines pending.
- Electronics – Small bin storage.
- Laser – Vertical materials storage in with general materials.
Paid Member Storage
There are several options for paid member storage. Options may have time constraints.